Do you want to be healthier and happier? Are you someone who knows that meditating has immense benefits but haven’t been able to get started with it? Have you ever made a New Year's Resolution about taking better care of your health? If you answered yes to any one of these questions - this course is for you.
In this course, you will:
- learn how to elevate your health and happiness by creating habits of gratitude, meditation, and exercise in your life
- discover the fun and easy Tiny Habits® Method through which you can develop these and other habits that stick
- uncover common habit formation myths which could be holding you back from building habits that matter
In addition to the videos by Dr BJ Fogg himself (the creator of Tiny Habits) and Tiny Habits Certified Experts - Teena George and Stephanie Weldy, you will also have access to:
- downloadable resources with Tiny Habits for well-being that you can create in your life
- access to the free 5 day Tiny Habits email program where you'll be coached by Teena George
- a carefully curated list of resources for meditation that you can choose from
Time to say good-bye to changing by feeling guilty and punishing yourself; say hello to changing your life by feeling good!
How do I know if this course is for me?
This course is for anyone who wants to be healthier and happier. If you’ve been meaning to start a gratitude practice, start meditating or exercising, or just understand how to form habits easily - you’re in the right place. Having said that, this course is not for people dealing with chronic illness or experiencing mental health challenges. For these, please consult a specialist doctor.