Taught by Stephanie Marcusky & Amy Voros
Learn why Tiny Habits are a game-changer for people living with ADHD. With the Tiny Habits method as the framework, you can start making changes in your life today that will reduce stress and overwhelm.
In this course you will learn:
- The structure of a Tiny Habit
- How to design and implement Tiny Habits
- Ways to create a Tiny Habit environment in your home
- How to teach children to create Tiny Habits
- How to reduce stress with your children
- And more!
This course is for ...
- Parents and families with ADHD
- Adults/Curious self-directed learners!
- Anyone looking to improve their life and reduce stress and overwhelm
- Anyone who struggles with brain fog, feeling distracted or overwhelmed with their workload, whether working from home or out of the home, and is in need of a strategy to be more efficient