Break free from food restrictions and the continual diet cycle!
Does any of the following sound familiar?
- woman between the ages of 35-58
- entering (or are already in) the menopausal transition
- what used to work for you to get healthy and lose weight in your 20's is not working anymore
- tired of quick fixes (that don't last)
- don't want to cut out entire food groups, restrict food choices, or be forced to eat a specific diet
- wanting to build a healthy relationship with food through healthy lifestyle approaches
- want to maintain nutritional habits that will last me into active adult life
The course uses the Tiny Habits method to teach the best (scientific) way to build healthy habits into your life - which does NOT require great amounts of motivation or willpower. In fact, the habits are designed to become automatic in your life, and will fit into your already-existing daily routines.